Learn to Curl Clinics are open for registration. Reasons to come out and curl with us:
- It's a lot of fun!
- You can do it at any age*
- It's good for your health
- You can stick curl if you have problems with your knees and hips
- It's wheelchair accessible
- You can curl with your spouse, kids, parents, friends
- You will make friends
If you have any doubts, come by the club during league times to check us out. We'd be happy to talk to you about curling!
*It is difficult to state a minimum age for our Learn to Curl Clinics, but 10 to 12 years depending on their weight (they would have to push a 42 pound stone hard enough for it to go over 100 feet) and maturity level (they would be playing with adults) is reasonable. A helmet (bicycle or ski is fine) is recommended for children. Please contact us if your child is interested in our Youth and Little Tykes (age 5 to 10) or junior (age 10-21) curling programs.